ALBUQUERQUE, NM—Various fictional residents of a New Mexico city, best known for their roles in the popular AMC drama Breaking Bad, and several of whom were previously believed to be dead (if fictitiously), have reportedly been seen in various parts of the country, living relatively normal lives, some in other fictional universes.
Thirsty Thespian reporters, as well as the editorial board of this publication, submit our ongoing coverage of these beloved characters and the bizarre lives they lead below in consideration for the Pulitzer Prize for Journalism in the following categories: Public Service, Breaking News Reporting, Investigative Reporting, Local Investigative Specialized Reporting, National Reporting, Editorial Writing, Spot News Reporting; in addition we submit our reporting to the Pulitzer Prize committee for the Letters, Drama & Music Prize in the following categories: Drama, History, Poetry, and General Nonfiction.
- BREAKING: Walter White Not Dead, in Witness Protection, Family Man After All These Years
- BREAKING: Skyler White Reportedly Still Total Bitch After All These Years
- BREAKING: M. Night Shyamalan to Make New Biopic “Unbreakable: 20 Years Later” Starring Hank Schrader
- BREAKING: Kleptomaniac Marie Schrader Serving Time at New Mexico Corrections
- BREAKING: Gustavo Fring Going into Chicken Business with Bob Dylan, Bernie Sanders, Walter White
- BREAKING: Saul Goodman Still Jimmy McGill After All These Years
- BREAKING: Jane Marigolis Living in NYC, Reportedly Faked OD to Avoid Awkward Breakup with Jesse Pinkman
- BREAKING: Gale Boetticher Reportedly Still Corpse After All These Years
This is an ongoing matter, our coverage of it also so. Please check back for additional coverage!